Mirelissi Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Khiladi 786 Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The underachieving son of a marriage bureau owner attempts to marry a don's daughter to a supposed police officer in an effort to prove his worth to his father.
There is a tsunami of these kinds of mediocre craps in Indian Film Industry nowadays. Every Production company & director are trying to make the same film with same screenplay with different actors, be it Salman Khan (Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg 2 etc.), Ajay Devgan (Singham, Son Of Sardaar), Akshay Kumar (Rowdy Rathore, Khiladi 786) and so on……….every movie has same ingredients.<br/><br/>Either a remake of South Indian hit or so called trying to be highly original script, this is tarnishing the image of Indian Cinema because these craps are a pattern of INR 100 million and crossing every boundary of monies. It doesn't matter whether film is penned properly, it looks like some people gathered, made some sets, asked the actors to play the roles and deliver the dialogs. Let's put some songs so the people will be left wondering to the eternity, if a song was really required there. Stunts are too exaggerated, like someone is playing soccer out there, scoring a goal in every kick. People are flying like mosquitoes, bashing everything comes in front no matter if it's a 50 storied building.<br/><br/>Before describing the synopsis, I wanted to ask the casting director, what was Himesh Reshamiya doing in the movie? I mean why was he in the movie?It does not matter if he is the producer or story writer.<br/><br/>So, Akshay Kumar plays a thug working for Punjab Police, looting the border crossing trucks and getting his share from the local inspector. Having everything, he is not able to get married because he belongs to the thugs' family. Here comes Asin (I don't know why is she there in the movie too?), with her family, again the with The Front Page criminalhis brother Mithun Chakraborty. Himesh Reshammiya is a failed match- maker; trying to get them (Akshay & Asin) married whatsoever.<br/><br/>Thus the story is mindless & goes erratically haywire, everything seems to be happening but no one cares. A sheer diminution of all the good actors and money.<br/><br/>Watch it only if you are fan of Akshay Kumar and masala movies.<br/><br/>My vote 4/10––for at least taking the effort to add one more name in the array of humdrum movies.(Pun intended)
I was away travelling in India and the group decided to go and see a Bollywood movie. There was always going to be a major stumbling block with thisI don't speak Hindi and obviously no subtitles. It was certainly an experience going to a Bollywood moviethe audience cheer when each of the well known actors make their first appearance.<br/><br/>As for the movie it was pretty easy to follow. There were a lot of song and dance routines and I found it quite entertaining throughout. Lots of action scenes with very far fetched stunt scenes. There were a couple of people in the group who were fans of Bollywood and they found it a little bit disappointing.

Aks torrentEpisode 1.37 in hindi free downloadDamascus Time tamil dubbed movie downloadRazortooth in hindi download free in torrentKirby Right Back at Ya! torrentFamily Lies in hindi free downloadBlood, Guts, Bullets and Octane full movie hd 1080p downloadWedlock hd mp4 downloadDetective Conan: The Lost Ship in the Sky full movie download in hindi hdFor the Love of Money movie mp4 download

last edited 218 weeks ago by Mirelissi
Please log in to post a reply.